Hope for the Young is recruiting a Communications and Fundraising Officer on a one-year fixed term contract in collaboration with The Rank Foundation’s Time to Shine Programme.
We are looking for somebody who is starting out in their career or looking for a change of direction who will support our small staff team across a range of fundraising and communications activities. This newly-created role is perfect for someone with a flair for communicating passionately with others and looking to widen their communications and fundraising skillset. Hope for the Young is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and particularly welcomes applications from underrepresented groups and from those with lived experience of the asylum system.
This role forms part of a wider 12-month leadership programme in partnership with The Rank Foundation and The National Lottery Community Fund. In addition to the role, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to take part in a number of leadership days and conferences dedicated to their professional development.
Key requirements for role:
• Candidates will be currently unemployed or underemployed (this role must have significantly increased responsibility)
• This is a 12-month entry level role starting at the beginning of January 2022
• The role is full-time (37.5 hours per week)
• The successful candidate will be required to travel and stay in accommodation for leadership days and conferences (Expenses available)
• Interviews will be held throughout October and November 2021.
Deadline for applications is midnight 31st October 2021. If you think you have what it takes to be our first ever Communications and Fundraising Officer, we’d love to hear from you! Please download and read the full Job Description and Person Specification below. Then download and complete our Application Form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any specific questions about the role prior to applying, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.